Pharmaceutical & Biologics Executive Search Firm


Client Services

Retained Search

- Our Retained Search assignments are those in which 30% of the fee is paid when the search begins on a specific position and the remaining 70% is paid upon completion.  The Newsome Group has exclusive rights to fill the open position.  The Newsome Group is so confident in our ability to fill the position that we will refund the 30% if we are unable to fill it.

**The only exception being if the position is put on hold or eliminated.

Contingency Search

- Contingent Search assignments are those where we provide our clients with candidates on a non exclusive basis.  If our candidate is hired by the client, our normal and customary fee is paid during the candidate's 1st month of employment.

Project Staffing

- Project Staffing is an exclusive agreement between The Newsome Group and its client to fill 3 or more positions at a discounted rate in a given period of time.  The specific details of these types of agreements tend to vary.  They will be negotiated on a case by case basis.

Search Fee

- The Newsome Group's normal and customary search fee is equal to 30% of the hired candidate's first year total compensation.  Payment terms are Net 30 with a 30 day guarantee.